Each week I show you how to use your snack credits wisely. My first time using the Disney Dining Plan, I blew several credits on pop and water because I didn’t know any better! But years later, I am smarter and have a huge list of snack credit options to try! Since I am at Walt Disney World this week, I thought it would be fun if I shared with you some of the snacks I will actually be eating this week!
- Dole Whip – First snack I plan to purchase at Disney this year! Yes, I am ashamed to say I have personally never tried one. But this is about to change!
- Butterfinger Cupcake – This will actually be my husbands purchase, but I plan to bum several bites off him. After all it is big enough to share!
- Frozen Coke and Chocolate Covered Marshmallows – This might not be the flashiest of snacks to choose from, but it is a tradition for my daughter and I to share this treat right outside Goofy’s Candy Co.
- Cinnamon Roll – We are going to Magic Kingdom quite a few times on the trip so there is no way I can skip this wonderful indulgence!
- Churro – This is another snack I wont ever pass up! I had one on my very first trip to Walt Disney World and it would not feel like a vacation without one!
- Cappuccino Float – Hopefully this will curb my Starbucks craving!
- Mickey Shaped Pretzel – Have you seen those yet? It is a pretzel shaped as Mickey… there is no reason not to try one!
So that is just a sneak peak into my snacking options for the week! Between the three of us, we have tons of snack credits to use! But don’t worry, I will be updating you all next week of all of the yummy goodness we find!