Continuing on in my Counter Service series, today is all about Hollywood Studios! I love Hollywood Studios and each trip we take our days here seem to be some of the best on our whole trip. The counter service options here are great and diverse!
- ABC Commissary- located in the Backlot. This is a great place to grab a bite, it is usually less crowded and has air-conditioning! The offerings here vary from Asian salads, cuban sandwiches to ham and cheese wraps and chocolate mouse! There is something for everyone!
- Backlot Express- located in the Backlot. Here burgers and fries are served up with a great topping bar. Salads and grilled turkey and cheese are also offered. There is a large dining area with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Catalina Eddie’s- located on Sunset Boulevard. Cheese and pepperoni pizza is served here along with hot deli sandwiches and salads. Carrot cake and chocolate fudge cake are your dessert choices. This isn’t a fan favorite and is hardly ever crowded.
- Rosie’s All American Cafe- located on Sunset Boulevard. You can purchase cheeseburgers, sandwiches, and salads here. But, the sandwiches are premade and usually a little soggy. There are better places to eat with the same food.
- Starring Rolls Cafe- located on Sunset Boulevard. This place is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They served gourmet deli sandwiches, salads, pastries, desserts, coffee and other beverages. You can find some of Disney’s best desserts tucked away in this little bakery! It is a MUST at Hollywood Studios.
- Studios Catering Co.- located in the Backlot. BBQ pulled pork, grilled chicken, and chili-cheese hot dogs are just a few things this place has to offer. It is a nice place to take a break because there is a playground right across from the seating area and it always seems to be a shaded area.
- Toluca Legs Turkey Co.- Disney is famous for there smoked turkey legs and you can pick one up right here!
Walt Disney World offers up some great food, and who would want to miss out?! Check back for other counter service option later this week as we explore EPCOT and Animal Kingdom!