We are just about a week and a half till our next family Walt Disney World Vacation! Time has just flown by the past couple of weeks and we are getting so excited! Today, I am going to be doing some running around grabbing the last few things I need at the store for our trip. Here is a few items you might want to pack on your next trip too!
- Glow Sticks! I talk about this a lot, but when it comes down to it I love to save money to buy more things at Disney! (If that makes sense at all). I will go to my local dollar store to pick up a pack of glow stick necklaces for my daughter to have at the Parks at night for just $1. She does not care where they came from, just so she has one! This is a great money saver!
- Baby wipes. I use these things for everything! They are great for wiping sticky hands throughout the day without having to go into the restrooms, wiping down outside tables or chairs that may be dirty, cleaning up spills in the stroller, giving a quick pick me up during a hot day, and they also work as a great makeup remover!
- Shout Wipes. The last thing I want is to have a big stain on my shirt for the pictures. Some people hate the shout wipes, but I have never had a problem with them staining my clothes.
- Laundry Detergent. I normally pick up a couple of packets of the travel size tide to use at the parks. I don’t do a ton of laundry but there are a couple of pairs of jeans I will be rewearing and I like to travel home with clean clothes. I know its weird. You can normally split the travel size tide between two loads so it is a pretty good purchase. However, I am almost out of laundry detergent so I might just pack a larger sized bottle and bring it back home.
- Clorox Cleaning Wipes. Let me preface this by saying I think Disney does a great job at cleaning hotel rooms, they are by far my hotel rooms of choice! However, I saw this documentary once about hotel rooms and uh… you get the picture. Here are a few things I wipe down with cleaner before making ourselves at home – The TV remote, this surely doesn’t get cleaned and the light switches. Also, because my daughter hates getting her face wet she will only take a bath and I just feel funny about plopping her down in a tub without me giving it a good scrub first. Don’t Judge
Those are just a few items on my “bring to Disney list,” that maybe you haven’t thought about. What is on your list? Do you have anything out of the ordinary?