I will be the first one to admit that I am not much of a Star Wars fan girl. I haven’t watched the movies (maybe like one a long long time ago), I don’t know the characters names and quite frankly I don’t really get it. I do, however, love riding Star Tours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. That’s largely due to the fact that my 6 year old little shorty girl absolutely loves it and it is one of the big rides that she doesn’t get too scared on! But I know there are many many people that LOVE Star Wars. So many in fact Disney takes 4 weekends of the year and hosts a celebration in honor of the force. (Was that the right useage of “the force”…oh I don’t know)
- Celebrity Autographs – *IMPORTANT* you MUST have a fastpass to receive a celebrity autograph. A limited number of fastpasses are available, so your best bet is to arrive to Disney’s Hollywood Studios Early! One autograph per person.
- Disney Characters will be dressed in Costume. This is a great oportunity to get some unique shots with the characters.
- Special Parade features stars from the movies.
- Jedi Training Academy – this is a fun show that is really interactive with the kids!
- Hyperspace Hoopla – music, comedy and dancing at the end of each day.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard: