Some changes have been made to the Disney Dining Plan for 2012 and before it gets too far into the year I wanted to give you all an update!
Refillable mugs are now available for every tier of the Disney Dining Plan! This really excites me because we always choose the standard Disney Dining Plan and have to buy the resort mugs out of pocket! Keep in mind these mugs are only refillable at your resorts food court! You can enjoy soft drinks and coffee out of these cute mugs that double as a souvenir!
The Quick Service Dining Plan has changed. You are now only given 1 snack credit per day. This makes the Quick Service Plan look less appealing to me. I think the way to go is the Standard Plan!
Pricing has also changed for 2012:
- Quick Service - $34.99 per night ages 10 and up $11.99 per night age 3 to 9.
- Standard Plan - $53.54 per night ages 10 and up $16.02 per night ages 3 to 9.
- Deluxe Dining Plan (Value and Regular Season) $85.52 per night ages 10 and up $23.79 per night ages 3 to 9.
- Deluxe Dining Plan (Peak Season) $89.52 per night ages 10 and up $25.79 per night ages 3 to 9.
- Bistro De Paris, Fultons Crab House, and Wolfgang Puck Dining Room Upstairs – All require 2 table service credits
- Rainforest Cafe (both locations), TRex Cafe, Portobello, Paradiso 37, Bongos Cuban Cafe, Crossroads at House of Blues – all require 1 table service credit
- Beastly Kiosk, Mr. Kamals at Animal Kingdom – Katsura at Epcot – Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Diamond Horseshoe, Friars Nook, Golden Oak Outpost, Tortuga Tavern at Magic Kingdom – Bongos Cuban Cafe Sandwich Counter at Downtown Disney – Trails End Takeaway, Turtle Shack, Paddock Grill, New Art of Animation Landscapes Cafe all at Walt Disney World Resorts and Cooling Hut, Lowtide Lou’s, Snack Shack, Surf Doggies at the Water Parks – All 1 credit counter service locations.