A few weeks ago, I posted about finding these cute Disney Princess Headbands over on my Facebook Page! As I expected a lot of you LOVED these headbands and wanted to know where to find them! You can purchase these headbands over on Etsy – HERE. She can either make them as headbands as shown or into hair clips! They really are so cute!
The headbands are packaged great and mine arrived in the mail in a timely manner. The headband itself is wonderfully made! All of the edges are heat sealed so there will be no fraying. My daughter, who is 4, absolutely loves wearing hers and she normally doesn’t like headbands! The color of the ribbon will vary but it will coordinate with the princess! We ended up with a purple polka dotted base ribbon on our Ariel headband and we couldn’t have been more thrilled – Addie’s favorite color is purple!
Because I really like this product and I know you all will too, I got together with Daniella (store owner) and we put together a little giveaway for 1 lucky winner!
- “LIKE” Delightfully Disney on Facebook – HERE
- “LIKE” Mis Vinchas on Facebook and leave a comment on her wall saying Delightfully Disney sent you – HERE
- Share this giveaway on your facebook page and leave a comment below
- Tweet about this contest and leave a comment below
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect and leave a comment below
Congrats to the winner comment #30 Heidi for winning the Disney Princess Headband!