Welcome to the first stop aboard Magical Blogorail Yellow. Enjoy the ride as we share with you our family traditions in Disney
I personally think of any Walt Disney World vacation as a family tradition in itself. I have been going since I was a little girl and each trip we take seems like an extension of the last. We love trying new things at Walt Disney World, but we are pretty set in our ways about how we like to tour the Parks and the activities we like to partake in. I have already shared with you how my whole family loves to get temporary tattoos from the same spot each trip (if you missed it go here), so today I am going to give you a rundown on some of the things my family does at the park each trip!
- We always visit Typhoon Lagoon at least twice per trip. My dad and I also share a funnel cake here together. We have been doing this since our first visit a long time ago and I have no intention to stop. He also pays for it, which is a plus for me!
- We always eat at ‘Ohana at the Polynesian our first night and our last night for dinner. We just cannot get enough of the food and fun atmosphere.
- Each person that travels with us gets to pick one restaurant to eat at – with no complaints from other people. This works out well for us because we all really like the same places.
- No matter how crowded it gets, we always watch the fireworks sitting on the curb on Main Street at Magic Kingdom.
- My Mother and Husband check us in while my Dad, me and my daughter go straight for the gift shop. We are junkies, what can I say!
- My daughter always gets M&M’s from the candy store at Magic Kingdom. My dad started her love of emmies – as she calls them – right there when he filled up a whole bag of different colored M&M’s. Only to find out that they sell them by weight, but by then my daughter was hooked and it was too late for his wallet.
I want to finish off by telling you my favorite Disney tradition that doesn’t have to end at Disney and continues all year round. It is a little game we play almost everyday. We all ask a Disney related question like: “What snack are you most looking forward to, GO” or “What is the first thing you want to do at Magic Kingdom, GO.” No matter what question is asked we always scream out GO. Then everyone in the room goes around and answers the question. It is a simple family tradition that I know will last forever.
I have said this before, but Disney is about so much more than rides and attractions. It is about family and memories that will last a lifetime. And sometimes the best memories are in the small things, so don’t pass those too quickly on your next trip!
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Magical Mouse Schoolhouse. Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Delightfully Disney
2nd Stop ~ Magical Mouse Schoolhouse
3rd Stop ~ Return to Disney
4th Stop ~ Disney Go To Girl
Final Stop ~ Focused on the Magic