So you are doing Disney on a budget? Decided not to go with the Disney Dining Plan? Then you might want to consider some cheap eats while at the parks! Food can be pricey at Walt Disney World, and if you are trying to do Disney on a budget the fine dining Disney has to offer may not be for you. But don’t worry Disney offers wonderful experiences no matter your budget so you wont miss out!
Typically breakfast and lunch tend to be cheaper meals in general and that is no different at Walt Disney World. Although, if you choose a counter service option for dinner you will still be saving quite a bit of money as well. Here are a few ideas that will keep your wallet happy while at the parks-
- Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom for breakfast. The have an assortment of pastry goods that are perfect for a quick on the go breakfast. You can also stop in here for a quick afternoon snack that wont break the bank!
- Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom can be an affordable stop for lunch or dinner. They offer Hot dogs, Corn Dog Nuggets and french fries.
- At Disney’s Hollywood studios for an affordable breakfast you could stop in the Starring Rolls Bakery and grab a to-go treat. Also in the afternoon they have some great desserts for cheap, and they are so big you can share! Check out this Butterfinger Cupcake! Also at Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s is the Sci Fi Dine-In Theater. And while this is a sit down restaurant, they offer very affordable meals and a great atmosphere!
- Animal Kingdom lodge offers a really fun lunch called Picnic in the Park. For a set price your family can choose from several picnic spots in the park and have a nice sit down meal together- with no tipping! Meals include entree, side dish, dessert and water. You can choose packages depending on how many people are in your party! Also at Animal Kingdom you can stop by Pizzafari for breakfast and lunch and pick up a kids meal for only $4.99 that is plenty big for an adult!
- Thirsty while at EPCOT? Visit Club Cool in Future World and sample FREE soda from all around the world! That’s right FREE! There are 8 free soft drinks to sample and can be a refreshing cool down on a hot Florida day!
Eating, snacking, and drinking can get quite pricey at Walt Disney World but if you keep these tips in mind it will save you some money in the long run! Don’t forget you can also pack your own snacks and drink in a soft cooler and bring into the parks!